In addition to this guide, there are a number of other resources shipped with Virtuozzo Containers 4.0 which can help you use the product more effectively. These resources include:
- Parallels Virtuozzo Containers Evaluation Guide. This guide is destined to introduce you to the main features of Virtuozzo Containers 4.0 and to its underlying technology, to help you set up an environment for evaluating the Parallels Virtuozzo major features, and to suggest the relevant procedures for this evaluation.
- Getting Started With Parallels Virtuozzo Containers for Linux. This guide provides basic information on how to install Parallels Virtuozzo Containers 4.0 on your server, create new Containers, and perform main operations on them.
- Parallels Virtuozzo Containers for Linux Installation Guide. This guide provides exhaustive information on the process of installing, configuring, and deploying your Virtuozzo system. As distinct from the Getting Started With Parallels Virtuozzo Containers for Linux guide, it contains a more detailed description of all the operations needed to install and set Virtuozzo Containers 4.0 to work including planning the structure of your Virtuozzo network, performing the Virtuozzo Containers unattended installation, etc. Besides, it does not include the description of any Container-related operations.
- Parallels Virtuozzo Containers for Linux User's Guide. This guide provides comprehensive information on Virtuozzo Containers 4.0 covering the necessary theoretical conceptions as well as all practical aspects of working with Parallels Virtuozzo Containers. However, it does not deal with the process of installing and configuring your Virtuozzo system.
- Parallels Virtuozzo for Linux Templates Management Guide. This guide is meant to provide complete information on Virtuozzo templates - an exclusive Parallels Virtuozzo technology allowing you to efficiently deploy standard Linux applications inside your Containers and to greatly save the Hardware Node resources (physical memory, disk space, etc.).
- Help systems:
- Parallels Management Console Help. This help system provides detailed information on Parallels Management Console - a graphical user interface tool for managing Virtuozzo Hardware Nodes and their Containers.
- Parallels Infrastructure Manager Online Help. This help system shows you how to work with Parallels Infrastructure Manager - a tool providing you with the ability to manage Virtuozzo Hardware Nodes and their Containers with the help of a standard Web browser on any platform.
- Parallels Power Panel Online Help. This help system deals with Parallels Power Panel - a means for administering individual Containers through a common Web browser on any platform.
Please send us your feedback on this help page